Many have mistakenly labeled Teach Them Diligently Marketplace as just another homeschool convention, but that’s not so… what you will receive for the $15 family registration is worth your registration fee, 10 times over!
How is Teach Them Diligently Marketplace different from an average homeschool convention??
1. Curriculum Centers–There will be 7 ½ curriculum centers that are each 1,800 sq. ft., or the size of 18 booths at an average convention. The Curriculum Centers will be presented by each of our sponsors: Answers in Genesis, Apologia, BJU Press, Classical Conversations, Dew Learning, and Masterbooks. Each of these curriculum centers will have an incredible selection of resources from each of these sponsors including interactive displays and event workshops on how to use their material, and great prices!
2. Teach Them Diligently Store– There will be a large 2000 sq. ft. curriculum center with thousands of books and hundreds of publishers. The center will be staffed with knowledgeable curriculum experts that can help you choose and understand all of the curriculum. We are not talking a mere sampling of curriculum but an exhaustive selection. This will be the equivalent of a Barnes and Noble of Homeschool Curriculum, but better because it travels and offers low prices.
3. Prices-The prices will be the best you will find anywhere including any average homeschool convention. Sponsors have committed to offering the best prices of the year at the Marketplace events. Additionally, there is the $10 off coupon on the first $100 you spend at any of the curriculum centers. The shopping alone will be worth going!!
4. Simplicity and Convenience- The Marketplace is family friendly. Even though they do not have a children’s program, there will be children activity areas in each of the curriculum centers to occupy your children. There will be one room with speaking sessions all day long and you do not have to go to every session to feel like you have gotten your $15 worth.
5. Homeschool Mom’s Night Out– Refreshment Sampler– Yay for fellowship!! The night before the Marketplace has a Mom’s Refreshment Track sponsored by Apologia. It will last for 4 hours (5pm-9pm), and include great speakers such as Rachael Carman, Zan Tyler, Heidi St. John, Deb Bell, and Sherri Seligson and will kick off with a chocolate reception. This will be a great time of encouragement and worship the night before the Marketplace, and you will not want to miss it. The night before event is a $30 add on to the Marketplace, so grab a group of friends and plan to join us there!
6. Discipleship focus– Teach Them Diligently is not just about homeschooling, but discipleship. We view homeschooling and raising our children to honor the Lord as part of the Great Commission. Homeschooling is not simply about academics but discipleship. Thousands of families have enjoyed our events, and have come away revived and renewed through Christ. This is what makes our events distinctive. We hope you will join us.
This is a quick and easy event that you can enjoy with other homeschoolers for just $15 per family. The Marketplace is 11 hours of encouragement, camaraderie, and great shopping! You can stay all day on Friday or just come for a couple of hours. It will be worth your time. Regardless, you will not want to miss it. Check out http://teachthemdiligentlymarketplace.com to find the Marketplace nearest you.
Take a peak at the schedule for Florida…
11 Sessions 50 minutes each with 20 minute break
- Habits are Important 8:30-9:20
- Taking Care of Mom 9:40-10:30
- How Do I Teach My… 10:50-11:40
- From Evolution to Creation 12:00-12:50
- Building Character and… 1:10-2:00
- Teaching Science Out of… 2:20-3:10
- Overwhelmed? How the… 3:30-4:20
- Genesis & Geology 4:40-5:30
- Simplicity as a Way of Life 5:50-6:40
- Imagine the Possibilities… 7:00-7:50
- Complete Zoo Adventure 8:10-9:00
If the Teach Them Diligently Marketplace is coming to a city near you, you will not want to miss it! As always, if you have any questions, leave a comment!