We recently hosted a fun Oral-B Stages III & Crest and Oral-B Pro-Health FOR ME party for BOYS… I have four boys and we invited our friends with 3 boys! We also had two princess gift bags for the two little girls in our lives that did not make the party. Crest & Oral-B Pro-Health For Me, is the first-ever complete collection of oral care products for kids 8-12, with rinse, brush, floss, and toothpaste made just for them. I was shocked to see that my boys really, truly were brushing and flossing just for fun! No more struggles trying to get the boys to floss, they now have nifty flossers and a yummy tasting mouth wash to complete the job off!
With the holidays upon us, staying on top of our children’s oral health is a huge priority around here!
Here are some simple ways to combat the effects of sugar on your kid’s oral care this Holiday!
- Save treats like candy, cookies and pies for after mealtime since this is when the amount of saliva produced in the mouth is greater and will therefore better help protect your child’s teeth.
- Dairy acts as a buffer to the acids produced by oral bacteria, decreasing the possibility of tooth decay. So consider serving your children milk or cheese with holiday candies and treats.
- Hard candy can get stuck between kids’ teeth, which can cause cavities. Flossing can help remove the candy particles. Try flossers adorned with your child’s favorite character to help make flossing fun.
- To help pace the amount of candy your child is consuming around holidays store excess candy in a sealed container and establish set times when your child can have a treat.
- Encourage children to drink more water to help prevent tooth decay. If you choose bottled water, check the label for fluoride content. According to the American Dental Association, fluoridated water can reduce the number of cavities children get in their baby teeth.
Now on to the party….
We had a fun time of games, crafts, eating, learning and movie watching!
Thanks to MommyParties and Oral-B, each child was given their very own bag full of Oral B and Crest goodies…
• Pro-Health FOR ME Brushes
• Pro-Health FOR ME Paste
• Pro-Health FOR ME Floss Picks
• Pro-Health FOR ME Rinse
• Cars II Gummy Vitamins
We had lots of “Healthy Mouth” treats on hand… veggies with dip, salsa and chips, trail mix and berries with whipped cream!
After going over our 26 tips and trivia for healthier teeth, we played a fun pin the food on the right mouth game… “Yuck mouth or Healthy mouth! The boys pinned 100% right!
This little guy likes to watch movies a bit close,
now that we have covered teeth health we may need to discuss the eyes!
We made a fun ornament craft to show off our bright, clean teeth / smiles…
At the end of the day everyone was able to try their new products.
Our Oral-B Stages III & Crest and Oral-B Pro-Health FOR ME party was a huge success and
just in time with all of the sweet treats that come with this time of year!!
You can follow @OralB and @Crest on Twitter to stay up to date on the latest in kids oral health!